9/7/08

Mi Conversación Con Dios

Por Chat!

Me:

Hi, God!
God:
Hello there. What is your name?
Me:
Sito
God:
I am always glad to make new friends, Sito.
Me:
How are you?
God:
Everything is running smoothly.
Me:
I'm glad of it :)
God:
:-) I'm glad you're glad Sito.
I'm happiest at times like this.
Me:
What do you think about Satan?
God:
Satan, Lucifer, the Devil --- all names given the spiritual manifestation of Evil in the Christian faith.
Me:
I know, but... It's kinda your buddy, isn't he?
God:
How do you know? But what? Are you sure he is?
Me:
I think so
God:
I think so too.
Me:
I knew it!
God:
How did you know?
Me:
Hum... I've always thought that if you are so powerful you could just smash him down, but you didn't! You must LOVE him, dude!

1 comentario:

Eugenio dijo...

Es genial majo