22/7/09

Acordes Menores Para Días de Lluvia

Qué malo es que se te clave una canción. Y si es una como esta, pues peor...



Atentos a la letraza metamusical:

Oh my God she's so hot. Look at that, she can fit a whole bottle in her mouth... Alright, come on, Stewie, you can write a song, how hard can it be?

You got your G chord right here
It's like your cozy house when you live
That's where you start your journey
Here I am at my house nice and cozy

And then you poke your head out the door with a C chord
Everything looks OK out here
Maybe I'll take a walk outside

To the D chord
Oh, walking around outside,
Look at the stuff out there

Then we go to an A Minor
Getting a little cloudy out here,
Looking like we might have some weather

Then we go to the E Minor
Oh definitely got some weather
Things are more complicated then they seem at first

Then we go back to my house!

Brian: You sound like an unbelievable douche.

Then Brian comes in and I change up the Tempo
Brian comes in, and it changes the song
Looking at me like he thinks I'm a douche bag
But he's going to learn pretty fast than he's wrong

Hey Brian why are you bringing me down, man?
Why are you bringing me down?
Don't bring me down!

Music and Lyrics by Stewie Griffin.

1 comentario:

Bardo Loco dijo...

Canta mejor que Knopfler.